Monday, April 20, 2009

Ready for Spring

This pin cushion of the week gets my vote because it it the best of two of my favorite things. ONe - It is a pin cushion and Two - it is galvanized.
This one's cute too.



Many familiar faces in this group for me. A couple first timers. This group rang the bell LOTS as you'll see from the pics. Some was Show 'n Tell. Enjoy,





Marge uses everything they gave her in ONE kit. I think this was the actual kit for this quilt. The other was made from the leftovers. AND she even made this little wall hanging bonus quilt. It is nice to get extras from kits. She says she loves buying kits from Life's a Stitch in Janesville.
Bonus 1 and Bonus 2
The hanging.




I think this quilt was made for graduating foster boys that will leave and be on their own for the first time. Their group was making many.
Lots of hangbags being made.









Here is some of Show n Tell.
and more

I love the litte farm that surrounds the body of the quilt. The body is made with farming fabric too.


























This was an antique quilt top that Marge quilted. And a close up.














First adult sweater she made - can you believe it? Great Job!!

Karen made this quilt connecting circle sandwiches shown below. I bought a template at Rosemont (like i needed something round to cut around) but anyway, now to see it - I know what to do.

No comments: