Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Weekend

Here is most of the group - who were ok with me posting here....

This group mostly from Grayslake Illinois were some of the very first Retreat goers that come back at least once a year.
It was a Talented group that kept their noses to the grindstone - mostly.
Some were just hanging around....

Remember - when someone rings the bell, everyone comes running!! ....from where ever they might be.......

As it is the 'signal' that someone's completed a project.

Lots of wonderful bags and purses were shown off.

And wonderful artsy quilts and geometric quilts.......







Whew! Lots of talent, huh? Thanks ladies!

2 comments:

Chris Daly said...

Holy moly, those ladies were productive this weekend. I love your photos this week!

Chris said...

Every time I say the same thing....it was the best one ever, and this time, yep, it was the best ever...thanks. I updated my blog also and it took me a few hours to tell the whole story.