Thursday, October 2, 2008

Busy Week and a half

Juice says, "Hi". Well, I feel like I put in a long week already. It was one of those rare times when we have a midweek group. Quick turnaround. Thanks to Jo, Cindy, and Nancy, we made it in time! Many hands make light work.
There was some great talent. Love the rug hooking! She was the old-school 'traditional' hooker and it was fabulous.
And look at this neat Round Robin quilt top.
The leaves are changing very fast. Although it is still green outside my office patio door. Color out back of the Retreat.

With this change, I guess I thought I was long overdue for one too. I've gone 'curly haired' again. I get bored easy with the hair thing and before I brought out my scissors again, I called Danielle quick.
It is still at that 'poodle' stage but it should relax in a few days. I hope it does! At least the dogs didn't bark at me.
Polly says, "By". ..me too, Patsy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF PRIMITIVE GATHERINGS PATTERNS USED AT THIS RETREAT. MUST HAVE BEEN FUN! AWESOME WORKS.

SHARYN

Chris Daly said...

Looks like you had a wonderful group. I love the show and tell!

I can't wait to see your hair. Looks great from here. I miss my curly days.