Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New blog Look

Oh this camera and it's software are just too fun. I encourage everyone to play with theirs. Today was a busy paperwork day. Lots of mailings going out. I wanted to visit some quilt shops today but that didn't happen.
The big wood stove beast has been fired up for the season. I woke up at 4:30am and couldn't sleep and I knew the water was really hot. Now don't ask me why wood heated water is hotter than gas heated water. It just IS. And it stays the same HOT all through the shower. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Frost is on the pumpkins among other things. And the grass is crunchy beneath my feet.
Just look at the ice in the birdbath. I had to pry the Water Wiggler out so I could put that away for the season. I think the grass is finally done growing but I really should do one more cut since I let it slide and get too long.
I did bring some ferns inside. I just couldn't let them stay out there and die. I will try my best to keep them living through the winter. My Mom took one of them. I will see if the church will take a few since flowers are scarce this time of year. Each Sunday a few women of the church are responsible for altar flowers. Seems these ferns should go a long way over the winter. I will just load them up and drop them off without anyone knowing where they came from. Later , Patsy

No comments: