Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My visit to QQ - Quintessential Quilts in Reedsburg

I mentioned I was on my way to Reedsburg a few days ago. Well, I finally made it. Here are some photos of the Reedsburg quilt shop.There is a classroom in the back of the store..........
....with many class samples to entice you with.

and more.......
There is the upstairs of the shop....
....where the plaids and Christmas and Novelty prints live.
On the main floor there are the blues/greens room, notions/patterns room, cutting area/check-out area, neutrals room, batiks and wild prints. too.

QQ is located at 940 E Main Street in Reedsburg Wisconsin. Store hours are Monday - Saturday 9-5 , Thursday 9-8pm , Sunday Noon - 4pm

Stop in and use your 'coupon' that I send to all Retreaters in the 'Newspaper' Scratch'ins. Later, Patsy

No comments: