Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Something to Crow about!

I got a new camera! I'm so excited about the little gem. I had a 3.1 pixels and now went to a whopping 10.1 megapixels! With a 12x zoom. It is the Kodak EasyShare Z1012 IS. (had the Kodak Easy Share originally too). It is not pocket thin so I like it. AND I can still look through the little view finder if I want to. Call me old fashioned and it fits. My memory card fit right in from the old camera. I was a bit nervous about switching over the software to the new one. Affraid of loosing 4000+ photos but it did it fine. Was the same brand so it must have known. I know I should put the photos on disc but I would have to learn to do that then. And I could delete alot of them.
Anyway, here are some Sudoku quilts from this last weekend.
and some more beauties .......

and more


I look forward to a busy week. I did the routine mammogram thing. Here is my yearly promotion - It will soon be October and it is Breast Cancer Month. Won't you take the time to schedule a check up for next month? You know, you are overdue!

Take care till next time, Patsy

No comments: