Thursday, September 4, 2008

7 Random Things about Thyself...

A bit ago, I was tagged by Chris from the Shady Grove. I am to share 7 Random things about myself.


1. I have chewed my fingernails since very young. I stopped briefly twice - just to prove I could.


2. I am affraid of deep water and will never go on a cruise. I took swimming lessons 4 times when I was young. Finally put my face in the water the 4th year. I can back float though.


3. I have stuck my toes in both ocean coasts. Both as an adult.


4. I grew up on a dairy farm and I never took a vacation until I was married.
5. I am the youngest of 7 children. 3 girls, 4 boys. One brother was killed in a car accident at the age of 18.


6. I was an "Aunt" at the age of 7 - it happens when you are the youngest of 7.


7. I own a 1951 jalopy or hoop-dee GMC pick up truck with a dump-o-matic. I plan to restore this baby to get my groceries with.
Well, there you have it. Way more information than you ever wanted to know about me. Hope I didn't scare anyone. Patsy

No comments: