Monday, September 15, 2008

Beauty to the Eye

Outside, nature provides us many interesting shots of beauty all the time. You just have to look through the view finder.
My cranberry bush is dripping in berries.
This is what this small maple looks like already. It is uplifting every time I am walking out to the cabin. Don't worry if you're coming in October. They aren't all turned this color yet. Just the stressed ones.
This booth was just a marvel to behold. It was jaw-dropping to me as I loved the colors.
They win my personal "booth award" but look what they had to work with. It was Nifty Thrifty Dry Goods.
They were even featured in Country Living magazine.
Next time we will visit the quilt show.......here is just a tease.....
How's that for tiny, insane pieces!

Later, Patsy

No comments: