Thursday, July 30, 2009

Quilt Diva's Mid Week Group



Many hands make light work. This antique restoration project reminded me of the 'quilting bees' back in the days. And to think this quilt almost got thrown out by a non quilter. Good Save.










I have convinced the mid week group to sign on for a weekend so they are the last pioneers to ever have experienced a mid week retreat. **I offered mid week retreat possibilities back when I wasn't so busy- three years ago. Now it is too much for me to handle. Fortunately they agreed so I can see what they're up to next year again.

** They are always doing something interesting. Like the black and white and brights quilt they have planned**.

Had to show you what the gutters are looking like today. The plants on the lower end are obviously taking advantage of more moisture. They are much bigger on this lower end.

No comments: