Monday, June 1, 2009

Wool Applique Weekend












Thanks everyone for giving me a 'penny for their thoughts'.  I suspected the drawing was rigged.  I will treasure each and everyone's efforts!  What a keepsake!!  Thanks Lisa!


I had the pleasure this past weekend to host Lisa Bongean from Primitive Gathering from Menasha Wisconsin.  Don't ever pass up the chance to visit this top ten quilt shop!  Lucky for us, she brought a little bit of her shop along with her.  She taught us all a ton of hints on appliqueing wool and a ton of hints on many things.  I learned soooooo much this past weekend and I know I didn't catch half of it all - working in the kitchen.  I think I can safely speak for everyone......."LISA - We ALL had a FANTASTIC FUN weekend!!!"  A big THANKS !!! 

Butt Joyce, I want a quilt tattoo.......oops missed that photo op..

No comments: