Thursday, June 25, 2009

I can't stand the heat!!






Spring at the retreat - it wasn't that long ago.  How I'd love this weather back today.  I am not a 'summer' gal.
Today the weather is upper 80's again.  

I ran across this photo of the bras and it always makes me smile.  






Fall is wonderful looking back 
and forward.

Stay cool everybody!  

**If you are coming to the retreat this summer, and usually travel up Hwy 14 to Spring Green,
be aware that that route is under construction and is CLOSED till Fall I think.  The detour is taking you on HWY 12 .   email for details if you are scheduled to come this summer.  I will include the Hwy 12 directions that I travel when I go to Madison.  (Hwy 12, Hwy 60, Cty B, Hwy 23, Cty GG, Cty G = you're there)  There is still an easy way to get to Country Sampler in Spring Green so don't worry there.  

No comments: