Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Turning the page....

Sorry folks, I haven't been keeping up with the blog.  I have decided what is important in my life, and what is a time sucker and just too much work.  Well, posting all the pics from the weekly show n tell's just had to go.  I still LOVE, LOve, love watching all the beautiful projects and quilts shown at show n tell.  But I want to enjoy them without a camera to my eye. 
 Early February I got to attend my 2nd Winter BOW (Becoming Outdoor Woman) and shot anything I wanted to at the Tomahawk Rifle Range.  Thanks to this handsome Marine, he helped me handle lots of firearms.  Loved it!
 View from Treehaven - where we stayed for BOW
 My seat in the dining room at BOW
 Sewing with beaver fur.  a scarf which I'm not done with yet. Our class below.
      So I plan to return to the way the blog started out.  All about what happens to catch my creative eye.  Might be photos of my outings, might be what i bought at the antique store or thrift shop.  Maybe just friends having fun. 
      I hope you stay with me.  Just turning the page.

No comments: