Monday, January 10, 2011

January 2011 - First of the Year


A relaxed cup of JO
Kat's 'Viking New Year' costume.


Not everyone can knit with turkey basters. ....the day after Thanksgiving tradition.

Where is page 9 ?


Just getting back into quilting, Lori made these cute pin cushions.


Vicki and sister Pat made these cut from one 'showcase' fabric.







Self

Thanks Denny for bringing your 92 yr young Mom to visit w/your sis.






















Cindy's Mother-in-law gifted her with just the star top. Cindy added the purple corners and added the flowers. She just got it back from Jean Weiss the machine quilter. It is now completed nearly 65 years later.
I can't wait till guild night to get a picture of Florence + Cindy.





Susan's dimensional turtle.






Rene's purse.










Lizz designed this corn (theme of sewing group) but when you shake it out it turns 3 dimensional. very cool
























3 Dimensional box into a dragon



























Yes, I sewed at the retreat with everyone and I loved it! Marcella stopped in and taught us how to make scarves like I am wearing. I am holding two project bags I made from camper fabric someone gifted me.

1 comment:

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Love seeing all the people and their quilting and sewing projects!

I am coming for Retreat in Feb -- can't wait! I love to spend a whole weekend just sewing and chatting and enjoying the company of friends!

Thanks for sharing!!!